Tuesday, January 16, 2007

7. "THE HEALING ROOMS"

Here`s just a few of the many examples of the anti-biblical teachings and practices of the founder John G. Lake, taken from John G. Lake, His Life, His Sermons, His Boldness of Faith, Kenneth Copeland Publications."The power of God, the Holy Ghost, is the Spirit of Dominion. It makes one a god." And, "...we do not want disease, we want to be gods..." "I want you to hear what Jesus said about himself, God was in Christ, wasn`t He? An incarnation. God is in you, an incarnation, if you were born again. You are incarnate." "For God`s purpose through Jesus Christ is to deify the nature of men, and thus forever make them like unto...Thus he becomes the Son of God, a Saviour and Redeemer forever."[Necromancy]- "She arose from her chair, her eyes quite shut, and came in my direction. I got up and moved to my chair. She walked right around and came to me. She slipped her fingers down, gave me a little chuck just like my late wife would have done, and said, 'Jack, my Jack, God is with you all the time. Go right on. But my baby, my Teddy, I am so lonesome for him, but you pray so hard, so hard, you pray so hard." [According to Lake, this was his deceased wife talking to him.] "Listen, it is not dragging spirits up, and isn`t dragging some spirits down. There is nothing about calling spirits down from God in the Word; only about calling them out of depths." [Better read Deut. 18: 9-12!][Assimilated Sin Nature] "I rose from that chair with one of the most tremendous passions in my nature, one of the most terrible conditions of sensuousness in me. It was days before I felt that I got back again where I was pure and holy in the sight of God...I received the vileness of that person in my nature. It seemed my soul was soiled for days in consequence.""The Christian, the child of God, the Christ-man, who has committed his body as well as his soul to God, ought not to be a subject for healing." [Christ-man, are we equal to Jesus Christ now?]"This new science is known as pneumatology: the science of spirit..." [This is Metaphysics, trying to combine science and religion.] "It is not necessary for the soul desiring Christ`s touch or blessing to have any knowledge of the scientific process by which healing or salvation is accomplished." [Salvation is scientifically accomplished?]The bottom line is John G. Lakes was a false prophet. I know there are many well meaning born again believers out there involved in The Healing Rooms, but you need to get out. "If the tree is evil, the frut will also be evil". "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, drive out demons in your name, and do many wonderful, miraculous, signs in your name? I will say to them depart from me you doers of evil and inequity!"

1 Comments:

Blogger tomjworkman said...

Another thing to consider is, Chuck Pierce, who is the head of "The Healing Rooms" today is one of the false prophets of the Elijah List. So between the founder John G. Lake who is a false prophet, and Chuck Pierce, the head of it today, who also is a false prophet, should tell everyone not to be involved with this organization. T

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home